Friday, October 27, 2006
11:36 PM

Why does it feel like we're splitting further & further away? I can't get through a day without talking or seeing you. I don't know what this is you're doing to me. When you message me, it feels like everything else just fades away & you are really all that matters. I'd do anything for you. I wish we'd started earlier, then I'd be able to know you so much better & so much more could have happened. But I suppose getting this far with you so much later has made me treasure you even more. I really wonder, if a year or even a month from now, will we still be as close? We're so vulnerable, I'm so afraid of losing you.

So tonight, I'll wait, no matter how long it takes. Just please, I'm begging you - don't let this wait be in vain.


__________